- Sweetened using solely Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, gut friendly and no aftertaste
- No Stevia or Sugar Alcohols
- Non-GMO certified
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients, free from preservatives, artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners
Kid friendly & balanced in fibre
- We take your tummies seriously, and we know that too high of a fibre content can cause stomach-aches. We keep our fibre content high but still balanced so kids can eat more than one bag with no upset tummies!
- Each bag is less than 17g of fibre, which means you can indulge safely!
Better for you & the environment
- Healthy Hippo is the only low sugar candy brand in North America to have a carbon neutral certification
- We produce in a facility that uses renewable energy, and by 2023 will reduce emissions from packing by 30%
These sour keys are super tasty and have all natural ingredients with minimal sugar. You can't get that anywhere else.
These are so good! Taste like the real thing but better because I don’t get a sugar high or the sugar bloat!
love it, I intend to buy more.
I love the flavour, texture, and ingredients of the sour keys. I discovered this product last year and have been buying ever since. Gummy candies are my favorite and these make it completely guilt free.
The candy is amazing, they have such great flavour and texture.
hippo gummies - 12 pack
Give your sweet tooth the satisfaction that it deserves! The Hippo Gummies have a sweet, soft, and chewy texture with...
sour hippo gummies - 12 pack
Sour Hippo Gummies are sour then sweet and have a soft and chewy texture with flavours including lemon, watermelon, m...
swedish hippos - 12 pack
Our Swedish Hippos are tangy and so berry sweet. Mouthwatering from beginning to end, our natural mixed berry flavour...
sour keys -12 pack
These chewy sour keys put a better-for-you twist on the nostalgic ones that we all know and love! With a variety of...
fizzy colas - 12 pack
Bring back the joy of snacking on nostalgic candies! Healthy Hippo introduces a healthier alternative to your childho...